Allie pointed out tonight that I haven't blogged since I got here! Oops! I've been non-stop since my plane landed.
I flew in to MKE and drove to the closest Jimmy Johns. Then I made the 2 hour trek to Chicago and picked Beth up at work. We went to her house , got Cris and had the best gelato ever! I passed out pretty early since i had no sleep the night before.
The next day (yesterday) I picked up Bryan at his brothers and we drove to Peoria. Bryan had his first Avanti's experience and it went well. We went to the rehearsal and dinner and then met Jenny, Kirsten and Sara at Old Chicago. We ended up staying out until 3:30am and I was paying for it today!! We went to Sulys and SOPs.
Today was the wedding. it was quite an amazing shooting day. I very rarely come away from a shoot thinking the images are good. Today was an unusual day, the light, location, couple...everything just fell in to place and I know I got good stuff!
More updates soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment