Tuesday, November 19, 2013
This was our only full day at sea so we opted to hold our annual Pub Crawl today. Our new friends Marci & Jon joined us for part of it.
We hit every bar on the cruise and I honestly don't remember much of the day. It was formal night and we had lobster. Or so we were informed the next day.
I do remember hitting up the night club and Marci teaching me the Wobble. Jason was a dance machine and wanted to dance all night!
This was our only full day at sea so we opted to hold our annual Pub Crawl today. Our new friends Marci & Jon joined us for part of it.
We hit every bar on the cruise and I honestly don't remember much of the day. It was formal night and we had lobster. Or so we were informed the next day.
I do remember hitting up the night club and Marci teaching me the Wobble. Jason was a dance machine and wanted to dance all night!


Wobble baby wobble!
ReplyDelete