Friday, June 1, 2012

DC/Baltimore - Day 3

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today was the day we explore Baltimore!  I had been there with AM a few years back but Jason had never been.  Again, we woke up a little later and headed to Btown in the car.   Of course, we had to hit up another brewery!  We went to Pratt Street Ale House where we drank Oliver Brewing beers.  Our waitress was hilarious and I had a yummy Crab mac & cheese (Baltimore is known for their crab)!

After lunch, we took some maternity photos of Ann Marie, specifically at our Blue Door that we shot at years ago :)

 We walked around the Inner Harbor, trying to stay cool.  It was crowded and humid.  We found an It's Sugar store which had hilarious items and tons of candy.  We spent a lot of time in there! 




I had an engagement shoot scheduled for that evening and we had a few hours to waste, so we found a place to have another beer.  The Leinenkugels Beer Garden!  We don't get berryweiss beer in Cali (my college fav) so I had that on tap for the first time in 6 years-ish!  I went to meet my couple at 6:30 while Jason and AM went back to the house.


My shoot went great, we walked around Baltimore and then headed over to Odenton to shoot at the MARC station where their relationship began!  We ended at dark and then a crazy storm came in for a few hours!

They dropped me off at AM's house for the evening where we relaxed for the rest of the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment