Friday, May 25, 2012
Jason and I took a quick Memorial weekend trip to visit my best friend Ann Marie this past weekend. I can describe the trip in one word: HUMID. But really, it was fantastic getting to spend time with AM and her preggo glory and see some East Coast sites (and of course, drink some East Coast beer).
We took an11am flight out of San Diego and it took all day to cross the country (short stop in Charlotte). We arrived around 8:30pm in Baltimore.
We were starving so AM took us to a brewery near her house called Duclaw. They go there often and it's actually attached to the local mall. It was quite crowded! I got their sampler which included quite a few beers (Below). I didn't even finish them and I was tipsy. They had some good ones though!
We went back to AM's house and chatted until 1am before crashing out for the night!
Jason and I took a quick Memorial weekend trip to visit my best friend Ann Marie this past weekend. I can describe the trip in one word: HUMID. But really, it was fantastic getting to spend time with AM and her preggo glory and see some East Coast sites (and of course, drink some East Coast beer).
We took an11am flight out of San Diego and it took all day to cross the country (short stop in Charlotte). We arrived around 8:30pm in Baltimore.
Us on the plane
We were starving so AM took us to a brewery near her house called Duclaw. They go there often and it's actually attached to the local mall. It was quite crowded! I got their sampler which included quite a few beers (Below). I didn't even finish them and I was tipsy. They had some good ones though!
We went back to AM's house and chatted until 1am before crashing out for the night!



No comments:
Post a Comment